的 university uses information available in website server logs, 例如网络连接细节, IP地址, 日期和时间, 以及分析趋势的内容, to create summary reporting for troubleshooting or design purposes, 并识别性能或问题区域.
的 university does not normally link IP地址 to personally identifiable information, so that the identity of users remains anonymous to the university but not, 例如, 用户登录的时间, 注销，以及他们访问任何一个网站的时间.
的 university also uses 谷歌分析 和 similar measurement tools to underst和 how visitors find university websites 和 content 和 how they interact with them. We use this information to improve the user experience on the website 和 to 优化 our marketing efforts. While the university uses various first- 和 third-party tools to collect 和 report visit data, these data are collected to measure university website 和 advertising performance 和 to inform future content 和 功能 development.
的 university may use non-personally identifiable information, such as IP地址 和 other data collected through university web sites 和 other university Computing 资源 1) for purposes of system administration, 2)确定人口统计数据和访问者可用性, 3) to enforce compliance with law 和 University System of Maryl和 (USM) or university policies, 包括但不限于大学政策270.00 可接受的使用151年,政策.00 学生行为守则150年,政策.25 学术诚信，及政策150.50 学术不端行为 和/or 4) to enforce university Human 资源 和 Faculty policies
一般, the university does not automatically collect the identity of individual users of or visitors to university websites. 的 university uses personally identifiable information, 你所提供, 比如姓名和联系方式, to respond to requests for information about university services, 机会, 和事件 和 to provide information about new university services, 机会, 和事件.
If you are asked to provide personal information on a university website form, 我们会通知你的
- the purpose for which the personal information is collected (例如, you may be asked to provide contact information so the university can respond to a request for more information)
- any specific consequences for refusing to provide the information
- your rights to inspect, amend, or correct personal records, if any
- whether responses to personal information requests are required or voluntary
- whether the personal information is generally available for public inspection
- whether the personal information is made available or transferred to or shared with any entity
除非另有通知, information provided to the university may be shared among offices within the university 和 with the USM 和 outside entities as necessary or appropriate in the conduct of legitimate university business 和 consistent with applicable law. Because the university is a State educational institution, such information may also be subject to disclosure under the Maryl和 Access to Public Records Act (Public Records Act). Individuals may inspect 和/or correct their personal information as provided by the Public Records Act or applicable university policy.
的 university may use personally identifiable information 和 other data collected through the use of university web sites 和 other university Computing 资源 1) for purposes of system administration, 2)确定人口统计数据和访问者可用性, 3) to enforce compliance with law 和 USM or university policies, 包括但不限于大学政策270.00 可接受的使用151年,政策.00 学生行为守则150年,政策.25 学术诚信，及政策150.50 学术不端行为 和/or 4) to enforce university Human 资源 和 Faculty policies.
Personally identifiable information about enrolled students is protected by the Family 教育al Rights 和 Privacy Act (FERPA), 由美国管理.S. 教育部. 了解更多关于ballbet体育遵守FERPA的信息 210年政策.14“公开学生记录."
大学网站, 谷歌分析, 和 selected third-party online advertising networks store small fragments of text, 被称为“饼干," in the visitor's web browser with limited information such as how the visitor was directed to the website (例如, 从一个广告), 向访问者展示的是哪个广告, 访问者是否提交了表单, or how recently the visitor last accessed university websites.
的 university uses these cookies to measure the performance of university websites 和 advertising, 提供基于兴趣的广告讯息, 并为新内容的开发提供信息, 功能, 或服务. Please review your Internet browser's help file for instructions on rejecting or deleting cookies.
的 university partners with third-parties to display advertising on other websites 和 to measure performance of that advertising on other sites.
- Third-party vendors, 包括谷歌, may show university advertising on sites across the Internet.
- 的 university uses Remarketing with 谷歌分析 to display online advertising.
- 的 university uses Remarketing with third-party social networks to display online advertising.
- 大学和第三方供应商, 包括谷歌, use first-party cookies (such as the 谷歌分析 cookie) 和 third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, 优化, 和 serve advertisements based on a visitor's past visits to university websites.
- 大学和第三方供应商, 包括谷歌, use first-party cookies 和 third-party cookies together to report how the university's ad impressions, AD服务的其他用途, 和 interactions with these ad impressions 和 ad services are related to visits to university websites.
- 的 university uses data from Google's interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, 性别, 和兴趣)与谷歌分析报告, 优化, 并发布基于兴趣的广告.
European Union's General 数据保护 Regulations (EU GDPR)
Individuals located in Europe should use the 数据保护官员 (DPO) contact information provided below to request information or take action based on the rights granted under EU GDPR. 的 university will assist you in learning more about what we do with your personal information 和 the purpose for which it is used as well as obtaining copies of the information we have about you. 除了, you can have incorrect information corrected or have information deleted if its storage is impermissible or is no longer needed.
的 university will take reasonable 和 appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. 的 university strives to implement security measures that protect the loss, 滥用, 以及对所收集数据的更改. 该大学维持着 计算机安全政策.
Not all transmissions to 和 from university websites are secure; some website pages may not encrypt or decrypt data sent to or from the website. 除了, email messages sent to university email addresses are subject to interception. Please contact the university by telephone or postal mail if you do not wish to provide personal information electronically.
为了方便起见, 请访问我们的退出页面 to opt out of marketing communications 和/or targeted advertising.
的 university's DPO is available to receive any questions or suggestions from you on this 隐私政策 or more generally, 关于数据隐私的话题.